[council] proposed friendly amendment Re: Motion to approve the template for the method of the Second Customer Standing Committee (CSC) Effectiveness Review and appointment of GNSO representatives

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 23:29:17 UTC 2021

Dear Pam,

Please consider the proposed friendly amendment to the motion
(I think it will remove some potential confusion while not changing the text of the motion significantly
and not changing the idea behind the motion):

Plus the clarified template - ccNSO was bit too optimistic on the timeframe and the friendly amendment
will be able to fix that if approved as such.

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,