[council] Motion to initiate the EPDP for Specific Curative Rights Mechanisms for IGOs

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Mon Aug 16 17:37:27 UTC 2021

Dear Councilors,

Thanks to Tatiana for catching the typo. The Addendum states ” Up to 2 Members from each interested SO other than the GNSO, and AC.”  Therefore in the attached version, the members and alternates for the SSAC and RSSAC have been adjusted to 2 members and 2 alternates for each group, as the Addendum intended. Apologies for the typo and any confusion.

Best,

Steve