[council] GNSO Council Absence Notification Form: Carlton Samuels

GNSO Council via ICANN no-reply at icann.org
Tue Aug 17 14:41:45 UTC 2021

Full Name of Officer:
Carlton Samuels

Officer Email Address:
carlton.samuels at gmail.com

Date Prepared:

GNSO Organization:
Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group

Officer Position or Title:
NomCom-appointed and representing Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group

Name of Absent Councilor:
Carlton Samuels

Voting Remedy:
Proxy

Proxy Information

Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy:
Unavoidable absence to tend to some scheduled business

Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for which the remedy is being exercised:
All items on Council agenda for 9 August, 2021 requiring a vote or affirmation

Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:

I affirm that a voting position has been established on the matter(s) at issue pursuant to provisions contained in our Charter or Bylaws.
No

Our GNSO Councilor has been instructed on how to vote on the matter(s).
No

Full Name of GNSO Councilor Serving as Voting Proxy:
Stephanie Perrin

By submitting my personal data, I agree that my personal data will be processed in accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy [1], and agree to abide by the website Terms of Service [2].
I Agree

[1] https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy
[2] https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos