[council] FW: SubPro Update #3: First Call with GDS

philippe.fouquart at orange.com philippe.fouquart at orange.com
Wed Dec 1 08:48:35 UTC 2021

Dear Councilors,

Please see Jeff's update on the SubPro ODP, notably on the timeframe and Council's feedback . (This email is cross-posted to the subpro-odp mailing for transparency - and your reply-to-all would equally be unless you would chose it not to)

In particular, give some thought to the questions/Action items that Jeff asks on how we would like to frame our input to the ODP through the liaison, how formalised this has to be and how much coverage we would like this to have with regard to the various work tracks.

We will have a discussion item at our next council call.

Thanks.
Philippe

Orange Restricted