[council] [CORRESPONDENCE] Maarten Botterman to Philippe Fouquart - EPDP on the Temp Spec for gTLD Registration Data Phase 2

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 20:39:47 UTC 2021

Thank you Philippe.  Seeing as the Council has taken a stab at
identifying risks in context, maybe some further prompting to a logical
extension; pricing them to get a more inclusive cost/benefit framework.

Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*