[council] [CORRESPONDENCE] Maarten Botterman to Philippe Fouquart - EPDP on the Temp Spec for gTLD Registration Data Phase 2

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 16:51:06 UTC 2021

Thank you Kurt for fully laying out the arguments and doing a better job of
synthesizing Council's and Board's writings as well as undergird with the
details how my concerns inre risk pricing could inform a more fulsome
cost/benefit analysis and thusly, a fit-for-purpose ODP.

I can support all the points you made.

Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*