[council] seconding SSC appointments motions

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 11:12:55 UTC 2021

Dear all,

we have quite a few motions on the agenda that are not seconded yet. With
this email, I would like to second at least some of them. I would gladly
second the following motions submitted by Carlton:
1) Motion -  Appointment of a GNSO Non-Registry Liaison to the Customer
Standing Committee
2) Motion -  Nomination of a Mentor for the ICANN Fellowship Program
3) Motion -  Appointment of a GNSO Representative to the Community
Representatives Group that will nominate the Independent Review Process
(IRP) Standing Panel.

Warm regards,
Tatiana