[council] Final Report - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:30:28 UTC 2021

Hello Emily,

The document has obvious issues with the pages numbering (for example we see page 27 in the end).

For some unknown reasons we see a URL instead of the Minority Statements.

I suggest we have a full document with the correct page numbers
prior to the discussion at the GNSO Council meeting,
(Council does not discuss URLs, mostly processes and documents).

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,