[council] GNSO Council Absence Notification Form: Maxim Alzoba

GNSO Council via ICANN no-reply at icann.org
Mon Jul 12 16:34:39 UTC 2021

Full Name of Officer:
Samantha Demetriou

Officer Email Address:
sdemetriou at verisign.com

Date Prepared:

GNSO Organization:
Registries Stakeholder Group

Officer Position or Title:
Chair

Name of Absent Councilor:
Maxim Alzoba

Voting Remedy:
Proxy

Proxy Information

Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy:
Maxim will be on vacation through 30 July.

Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for which the remedy is being exercised:
Any and all motions/votes that take place during the 22 July GNSO Council meeting.

Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:

I affirm that a voting position has been established on the matter(s) at issue pursuant to provisions contained in our Charter or Bylaws.
Yes

Our GNSO Councilor has been instructed on how to vote on the matter(s).
Yes

Full Name of GNSO Councilor Serving as Voting Proxy:
Kurt Pritz

By submitting my personal data, I agree that my personal data will be processed in accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy [1], and agree to abide by the website Terms of Service [2].
I Agree

[1] https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy
[2] https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos