[council] GNSO Council Program Suite - 16 Jun 2021

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 12:34:20 UTC 2021

Dear Berry,

I have couple of questions:

1) Could you clarify, why the health and the progress of EPDP2a are both green,
when a lot of milestones are red?

page 8 of
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Project+List?preview=/150178773/166265759/GNSO_Council_Project-List_20210616.pdf

2) Do we have now an ODP as 6-7 months interval of additional time from the project management perspective (added to the usual line of implementation)?

It is interesting to see how ODP changes the timing, for example page 13 of the Project list (the URL below)
EPDP_P2
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Project+List?preview=/150178773/166265759/GNSO_Council_Project-List_20210616.pdf

and compare to the page 12 (same EPDP_P2)
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Project+List?preview=/150178773/158138423/GNSO_Council_Project-List_20210218.pdf

With the same "Issue public comments for Board Consideration P1 recs" for MAR-21

Now we see ICANN Board adoption of the consensus recs. as DEC-21, instead of the previous MAY-21.
(6-7months)

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,