[council] [Ext] Re: Reminder: Expected Participation GNSO Council Interactive Working Session Monday 14 June 2021 14:30 - !6:00 CET.

philippe.fouquart at orange.com philippe.fouquart at orange.com
Fri Jun 11 16:30:27 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

And this is a final reminder for you to come prepared with your inputs for our session on Monday (appreciating the challenge for some of us to attend time-zone wise).

As noted in a separate email to the SG/C leaders, on the first item, our GDS colleagues would appreciate any questions you would have in advance.

-       Topic #1 Status of Implementation of GNSO Policy Recommendations

-       Topic #2 Future of ICANN Meetings

-       Topic #3 Prioritization and Resource Planning

Thank you,
Regards,
Philippe