[council] [Ext] RE: GNSO Council Wrap-Up - Proposed Agenda

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Jun 17 10:19:10 UTC 2021

For those interested, here is a redline comparison between the 2016 version and the 2020 call for volunteers. The only updates that were made were to reflect that meetings might be virtual and the requirement for the liaison to produce an annual report to assist the Council in its review and possible renewal of the appointment. As the requirements were originally adopted by the GNSO Council, in consultation with the GAC, our understanding is that any substantive changes would need to go through a similar process. Hopefully this is helpful.

Best regards,

Marika