[council] [Urgent Input Required] Transfer Policy PDP Charter: Working Group Composition

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Wed Mar 10 03:11:29 UTC 2021

I think the representative model is perfect for an industry-specific, technically-oriented issue like the Transfer policy. A significant number of registrars and registries can figure out the details that will work across the industry while a limited but consistent number of other community members can provide oversight, safeguarding the interests of registrants.

Kurt