[council] [gnso-chairs] Pre-Release version of SAC114: SSAC Comments on the GNSO New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Draft Final Report

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 09:04:07 UTC 2021

Dear Philippe,

I think we should comment on this document for an extremely important reason
, as the document is effectively undermining the factually based bottom up multistakeholder process,
 in particular SubPro PDP and tries to replace it with the beliefs (page 4, starting from "First, the SSAC believes that the introduction of more gTLDs to the root namespace is
not consistent with ICANN’s mission and commitment to keep the Internet secure, stable,
and interoperable...." ), not supported by data, and signed only by around 1/3rd  part of SSAC

 Methods of the last minute interaction outside of the known channels (public comments, participation in the WG, asking GNSO to assign a special Liaison e.t.c.)
using the special role of SSAC should not be approved.

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,
FAITID

m. +7 916 6761580 (+telegram, +signal, -whatsapp)
skype oldfrogger

Current UTC offset: +3.00 (.Moscow)