[council] Informal/preliminary questions & messages from GAC leadership &topic leads

Pam Little pam.little at alibaba-inc.com
Tue Mar 23 20:52:26 UTC 2021

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for your notes and apologies for not responding earlier. These questions are very helpful so please do thank the GAC colleagues for sending these before hand.

I also wanted to let you know that the Council leadership has just met and discussed these topics. By and large, we agree with your comments on the approach in general and to the various questions. Our plan is to divvy up these topics among the three of us:

EDDP Phase 2A: Philippe
DNS Abuse: Tatiana
Accuracy and SSAD: Pam

Thank you once again for all the work you have done in helping the Council prepare for the GAC-Council session and we look forward to a fruitful dialogue with the GAC.

Kind regards,

Pam