[council] Council SSAD Small Team draft letter

philippe.fouquart at orange.com philippe.fouquart at orange.com
Wed Mar 24 13:30:25 UTC 2021

Dear Councillors,

Following up from Caitlin’s email, I’d like to draw your attention on this discussion item 8 for our call later today, and the next steps.

Appreciating the time difference, it may be a bit late for those of you who were not on the small to review this thoroughly, noting also that this has been available only since Monday to those who were, hence the ‘redline version’).

The goal is to iron out the text by the end of the week, so that the letter be shared with the Board prior to our meeting with them. Given where we are this seems to be quite within reach, and Tatiana will speak to this during our call.

Regards,
Philippe