[council] FW: FOLLOW UP: Process & practice for transmission of GNSO Council Recommendations Reports to the ICANN Board

philippe.fouquart at orange.com philippe.fouquart at orange.com
Tue Mar 30 08:46:08 UTC 2021

Dear Councillors,

During our vote on the Recommendations report last week, we had a discussion about the intended content and triggering points for sending such a report to the board, what’s the rule/practice etc. and staff agreed to provide some clarifications as to what is actually documented and what it isn’t. Mary kindly provided the following note for our review/questions.

Regards,
Philippe