[council] Operational Design Phase Flow Charts

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Tue Mar 30 20:13:33 UTC 2021

Dear Councilors,

On the GNSO Council call on 24 March 2021, Maxim and others noted that version 3.0 of the Operational Design Phase (ODP) process paper (see blog here: https://www.icann.org/en/blogs/details/advancing-the-operational-design-phase-11-3-2021-en) no longer included a process flow. I’m happy to inform you all that my colleagues in the Global Domains and Strategy function have developed complementary flow charts to help readers better understand the process paper.

Two flow charts are available, the first depicting the ODP within the policy development and implementation life cycle and the second depicting the community consultation process: https://community.icann.org/display/ODP/Version+History

Best,

Steve

Steven Chan

Senior Director, GNSO Support

12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300

Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536

Email: steve.chan at icann.org

Skype: steve.chan55

Mobile: +1.310.339.4410

Find out more about the GNSO by visiting: https://learn.icann.org/

Follow @GNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO

Transcripts and recordings of GNSO Working Group and Council events are located on the GNSO Master Calendar