[council] IDN Operational Track - proposed agenda item

philippe.fouquart at orange.com philippe.fouquart at orange.com
Wed May 19 15:25:05 UTC 2021

Dear Kurt,

I realised we haven’t shared the response to your question with the full council, so there we go, my apologies.

We will indeed have this discussion ‘item’ on the IDN operational track/ adoption of the IDN Implementation Guidelines v4.0, included in item 5.

We haven’t dedicated a standalone agenda item, because of the dependencies underlined in your message. We suggest that under the item for the “Initiation of the EPDP on IDN & its Charter”, we go through the scope and charter first including timeline and then discuss the Operational track before our vote on the motion.

Hope that’s not too convoluted agenda-wise, this discussion is warranted and combining the two seems to make sense in substance; we’ll obviously turn to the RySG councillors to help us understand the rationale for stopping the operational track and deferring adoption of the guidelines v4 under that item, and where we move from there.

Thanks.
Regards,
Philippe