[council] GNSO Council Absence Notification Form: Kristian Ørmen

GNSO Council via ICANN no-reply at icann.org
Wed Nov 3 14:53:52 UTC 2021

Full Name of Officer:
Owen Smigelski

Officer Email Address:
owen.smigelski at namecheap.com

Date Prepared:

GNSO Organization:
Registrars Stakeholder Group

Officer Position or Title:
Vice Chair, Policy

Name of Absent Councilor:
Kristian Ørmen

Voting Remedy:
Temporary Alternate

Temporary Alternate Information

Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy:
Kristian Ørmen is unable to attend the 18 November 2021 meeting.

Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for which the remedy is being exercised:
Owen Smigelski will be a temporary alternate for Kristian Ørmen for all business for the 18 November 2021 GNSO Council Meeting.

Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:

Full Name of Councilor's Temporary Alternate:
[Note: if not already published and available, a short bio and Statement/Disclosure of Interest should be prepared by the Temporary Alternate and delivered to the GNSO Secretariat in advance of any discussion or voting scheduled to take place].
Owen Smigelski

Temporary Alternate Email Address:
owen.smigelski at namecheap.com

By submitting my personal data, I agree that my personal data will be processed in accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy [1], and agree to abide by the website Terms of Service [2].
I Agree

[1] https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy
[2] https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos