[council] Supporting Document for November Council Meeting Agenda Item 4: Revised GNSO Councilor Job Description for the Nominating Committee

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Wed Nov 17 21:45:48 UTC 2021

Dear Stephanie,

It took me a moment to see what you were suggesting, as I saw no redlines. I’ve since seen your comment in the Word doc and thought it might be helpful to make clear what specific change you are suggesting. For the first sentence under Job Description:

  *   As currently shared: The NomCom is seeking accomplished persons of integrity, objectivity, and intelligence with experience in the multistakeholder policymaking process and within the GNSO community.

  *   Suggested change, which reverts to previous language: The NomCom is seeking accomplished persons of integrity, objectivity, and intelligence with an interest in the multistakeholder policymaking process.

I have tried to highlight the difference between the two versions by bolding the relevant elements, and hope Councilors find this helpful.

Best,
Steve