[council] Wrapping up the job description

Flip Petillion fpetillion at petillion.law
Fri Nov 19 05:37:49 UTC 2021

I like that Paul and I was thinking of “undivided attention” which could complete the swap.

Flip Petillion
fpetillion at petillion.law<mailto:fpetillion at petillion.law>
+32484652653
www.petillion.law

[id:image001.png at 01D3691D.DA7539C0]<https://www.petillion.law/>

  Attorneys – Advocaten – Avocats

From: council <council-bounces at gnso.icann.org> on behalf of "McGrady, Paul D. via council" <council at gnso.icann.org>
Reply to: "McGrady, Paul D." <PMcGrady at taftlaw.com>
Date: Friday, 19 November 2021 at 00:49
To: "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>
Cc: "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>
Subject: [council] Wrapping up the job description

So, I thought I would get us started on the list.

How do people feel about swapping out “interest” or “experience” with “working knowledge.”  One could have a working knowledge without being affiliated with any particular camp within the GNSO but it would require more than just a passing interest (e.g. “that looks fun, let me throw my hat in the ring and see what happens).  Thoughts?

Best,
Paul

Taft /

Paul D. McGrady / Partner
Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
111 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 2800
Chicago, Illinois 60601-3713
Tel: 312.527.4000 • Fax: 312.754.2354
Direct: 312.836.4094 • Cell: 312.882.5020
www.taftlaw.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.taftlaw.com__;!!Hj9Y_P0nvg!FNKvIEyshxhz3HHt072eH_iNwf79nKyqakxZB8jZqCzWoJXy0UjuwXRsWIr4nb8vSQvjbbMwoQ$> / PMcGrady at taftlaw.com<mailto:PMcGrady at taftlaw.com>

This message may contain information that is attorney-client privileged, attorney work product or otherwise confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, use and disclosure of this message are prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.