[council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting 18 November 2021

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Tue Nov 30 18:38:55 UTC 2021

Thanks, Nathalie:

On item 7: the ICANN paper on Policy “collisions,” someone had posed three questions to be answered by ICANN staff just prior to ICANN’s presentation. I don’t recall if they were asked orally or in chat. Could they be included in the minutes? While they are not a complete list of questions, I think it’d be good to include them in the record as stakeholder groups are developing their own sets of questions.

Thanks & regards,

Kurt