[council] [Ext] Re: Draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting 18 November 2021

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Nov 30 19:45:48 UTC 2021

HI Kurt,

Thanks so much for this! I’ll review the transcript and the chat content and come back to you for confirmation.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

From: Kurt Pritz <kurt at kjpritz.com>
Date: Tuesday, 30 November 2021 at 19:39
To: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org>
Cc: "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>, "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting 18 November 2021

Thanks, Nathalie:

On item 7: the ICANN paper on Policy “collisions,” someone had posed three questions to be answered by ICANN staff just prior to ICANN’s presentation. I don’t recall if they were asked orally or in chat. Could they be included in the minutes? While they are not a complete list of questions, I think it’d be good to include them in the record as stakeholder groups are developing their own sets of questions.

Thanks & regards,

Kurt