[council] IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! ICANN72: GNSO Council sessions to attend
nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Oct 5 12:59:20 UTC 2021
As you may have seen, the ICANN72 schedule<https://72.schedule.icann.org/> has been published. You need to register to the event and create your own ICANN72 schedule to download the events to your email calendars. Please refer to the email<https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/council/2021-September/025034.html> from Julie Bisland if this is the first time registering to the event.
Please find below the list of sessions GNSO councilors are expected to attend in the upcoming weeks.
1. ICANN72 Prep week (calendar invitations to download from the ICANN meeting schedule)
* GNSO Policy Update Webinar. Tuesday 12 October 2021 13:00 PDT (UTC-7)
* Policy Update. Thursday 14 October 2021 09:00 PDT (UTC-7)
1. Week in between Prep Week and ICANN72 (calendar invitations have been sent via email)
* Joint meeting: ccNSO & GNSO Councils. Wednesday 20 October 2021 19:00 UTC
* Strategic Planning Session Virtual Meet and Greet (for 2021-2022 councilors only) Thursday 21 October 2021 20:00 UTC
1. ICANN72 (calendar invitations to download from the ICANN meeting schedule)
Please note dates and times noted here are in the Seattle time zone, as the ICANN72 schedule shows sessions in your individual locations, these may differ.
* GNSO Council Priorities and Prep Session. Monday 25 October 2021 12:30 PDT (UTC-7)
* Joint meeting: GAC and the GNSO. Monday 25 October 2021 16:30 PDT (UTC-7)
* Joint meeting: ICANN Board and GNSO Council. Tuesday 26 October 2021 09:00 PDT (UTC-7)
* GNSO Council Public meeting part 1. Wednesday 27 October 2021 12:30 PDT (UTC-7) Last meeting of GNSO Council 2020 – 2021
* GNSO Council Admin meeting part 2. Wednesday 27 October 2021 15:00 PDT (UTC-7) First meeting of GNSO Council 2021-2022
* GNSO Council Wrap -Up. Thursday 28 October 2021 12:30 PDT (UTC-7)
In addition to these, you may find the ICANN72 GNSO sessions (including Stakeholder Group and Constituency sessions) listed on the wiki space here<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/ICANN72+GNSO+Remote+Participation+Details+Virtual+Meetings>.
Please ensure you have all the above sessions downloaded to your calendars, and let gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org> know if you run into any issues, or have any questions.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the council