[council] Suggested times and dates GNSO Council meetings 2021 - 2022

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 16:13:09 UTC 2021

Hello all,

Do we know the reason to add early morning (for Europe) calls? (even +1hour would make it better)

Locations are mentioned, but we do not see anything about it in the paper.

Having some non personalized info would add clarity.

The last year it was 19UTC  - 12UTC mostly.

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,