[council] Update on IGO EPDP

John McElwaine john.mcelwaine at nelsonmullins.com
Wed Sep 8 15:40:25 UTC 2021

Dear Councilors,

As the liaison to the newly formed EPDP on Specific Curative Rights Protections for IGOs, I wanted to provide an update on this Group's recent progress.  When reviewing the this month's Project Package<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=164626455>, please note that we will be publishing the Initial Report about a week after our initial planned date (September 6 baseline date), which could allow this group to still make the projected completion date; however, we may submit a PCR if this is not the case in the leadership team's view once the Initial Report is published.  The slight delay could impact dates around the Winter holidays.

Thank you,

John

Confidentiality Notice
This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately either by phone (800-237-2000) or reply to this e-mail and delete all copies of this message.