[council] GNSO Council resolutions 23 September 2021

philippe.fouquart at orange.com philippe.fouquart at orange.com
Fri Sep 24 11:53:46 UTC 2021

Thanks Nathalie.

I’ll use this opportunity to do what I should have done yesterday in wrapping up our vote on this: congratulate Michael and Donna for their appointment and most of all, thank them for stepping up for those positions. We know how stretched the Community is in terms of resources and bandwidth these days, so we are all the more grateful such proficient members can commit to these roles.

All the best,
Philippe