[council] EPDP Phase 2 Small Team - Preliminary Report

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Mon Apr 4 19:23:48 UTC 2022

Dear Council Colleagues,

Please find attached the EPDP Phase 2 Small Team - Preliminary Report, on the agenda for our next Council meeting on 14 April.

Note that Page 3 we deliberately left a date to be filled. As per the report, ICANN Staff is currently working on scoping a proof of concept in terms of effort and cost. They endeavoured to share their timeline ahead of this report but were not able to. This information will be made available before our meeting takes place.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_4132887379]
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>