[council] Draft response to the 24 January Board Letter

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Wed Apr 20 07:22:10 UTC 2022

Dear Council colleagues,

As discussed during our last Council meeting (14 April) we have prepared a preliminary response letter to the Board’s 24 January letter, in line with our preliminary report, as shared with the Council on 4 April.

Please review and comment the letter by Wednesday 27 April Noon UTC.
Our aim is to have a final draft ready to send back to the Board on that date.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_1011150757]
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>