[council] Action Items | GNSO Council meeting 14 April 2022
nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Wed Apr 20 07:25:46 UTC 2022
Please find the action items, as stated during the meeting, below arising from the GNSO Council meeting held on Thursday 14 April 2022. Please refer to the Action Item page<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Action+Items> for updates on item completion progress.
Please take note of the action items coming out of the Council meeting and the proposed timing for delivering on these actions.
Please refer to this page for the recent status updates on the Action items.
Please note that actions for all councilors are highlighted below.
GNSO COUNCIL MEETING April 14 2022
Item 4: COUNCIL DISCUSSION - Small Team Reviewing the System for Standardized Access/Disclosure (SSAD) Operational Design Assessment Preliminary Draft Report
GNSO Council leadership to draft a letter to the ICANN Board of Directors for review by the GNSO Council on the review of the SSAD ODA in which it would:
1. Share the EPDP Phase 2 small team preliminary report (with the necessary caveats);
2. Recommend pausing consideration of the SSAD recommendations for now;
3. Request ICANN org to proceed with the design of “SSAD Light,” but make clear that a final decision on whether to proceed or not would need to be taken once further information is available with respect to costs, details and timing of implementing “SSAD Light.”
Item 7: COUNCIL DISCUSSION - Closed Generics Small Team Update
1. The GNSO Council to expand the Closed Generics Small Team with additional GNSO councilors for greater representativeness, and task the Small Team with determining whether it should be extended to the ALAC, and with developing the formal proposed conditions for that dialogue.
2. The GNSO Council leadership to indicate to the ICANN Board of Directors the GNSO Council’s willingness to have a facilitated dialogue, subject to agreement on the conditions and modalities for the dialogue.
Item 8: ANY OTHER BUSINESS
8.2 - Council expertise survey reminder
Action Items: Councilors are reminded to complete the expertise survey.
8.3 - Working Group Self-Assessment - EPDP on Specific Curative Rights Protections for IGOs - Proposed pilot of updated questions recommended by the CCOICI
Action Items: Council leadership to follow up on the GNSO Council list by 15 April and give until 22 April for any objections to the suggested approach to be raised by Councilors on the list.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the council