[council] FW: Expired Domain Deletion Policy and Expired Registration Recovery Policy Update and Analysis Request

philippe.fouquart at orange.com philippe.fouquart at orange.com
Fri Aug 12 14:17:52 UTC 2022

Dear Councilors,

For your information, as agreed during our last Council call you will find attached the letter to Jamie Hedlund from Contractual Compliance on our questions on the Expired Domain Deletion Policy and the Expired Registration Recovery Policy, and below Jamie's initial response on the timeline of their answer.

Best regards,
Philippe

Orange Restricted