[council] Motion to adopt the CCOICI WS2 Recommendations Report

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lewisroca.com
Thu Dec 15 21:00:00 UTC 2022

Thank you, Ariel.  That is the precisely the issue that is escaping me.  How is it not relevant to Council when the Operating Procedures for Council contain provisions directly applicable to S0/AC Accountability in Chapter 7?
Anne

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese

Of Counsel

AAikman at lewisroca.com<mailto:AAikman at lewisroca.com>