[council] Seeking volunteers for upcoming GNSO Policy webinar - Tues, 22 Feb @ 18:30 UTC

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Thu Feb 3 21:04:42 UTC 2022

Dear Councilors,

The GNSO Policy Webinar is quickly approaching, and we are looking for up to 4 volunteers to serve as facilitators during the webinar.

For those of you who have attended a GNSO Policy Prep Week Webinar in the past, you will remember that Tanya Tropina seamlessly facilitated the webinars by engaging the current GNSO PDP and Scoping Team chairs, while interjecting knowledge and humor along the way. As Tanya is no longer on the Council, Council Leadership thought it would be a good opportunity to tap some new volunteers to help facilitate this webinar.

Specifically, we are looking for up to 4 volunteers who:

  *   Would like the opportunity to represent the GNSO Council and have fun during a prep week webinar
  *   Are available on Tuesday, 22 February from 18:30 UTC – 20:00 UTC
  *   Are available for a short dry run prior to the webinar (doodle to be sent when volunteers have been identified)
  *   Are able to turn on zoom video during the webinar (this makes it more engaging for all participants)
  *   Are able to pose questions to WG and Scoping Team chairs (example questions will be provided by support staff in advance)

If you are interested in volunteering as a facilitator, please respond to this message by COB Monday, February 7.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Caitlin