[council] Board Seat 13 Nomination

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Feb 10 17:08:45 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Please see below the communication from the Contracted Party House Chairs regarding the nomination of Becky Burr to serve an additional term in Board Seat 13, which will take effect at the Annual General Meeting during ICANN75.

The acknowledgement of the appointment will be on the March 2022 GNSO Council Consent Agenda.

Kind regards,

Nathalie