[council] FW: ODP Liaison Update and Question Set 2

philippe.fouquart at orange.com philippe.fouquart at orange.com
Mon Feb 14 08:53:23 UTC 2022

Dear Councilors,

Please see Jeff's update on the SubPro ODP. We will have an AOB on this in our Council call this week.

Note in particular the response from ICANN on the ODP timeline, and questions on how the dedicated Applicant Support program IRT is expected to be convened. Jeff's suggestion is to start ASAP with a rationale for doing so before the Board's vote.

Regards,
Philippe

Orange Restricted