[council] SSAD

DiBiase, Gregory dibiase at amazon.com
Mon Jan 17 17:55:08 UTC 2022

Hi Marie,

While it's great to remember we have this alternative, I think it's premature to revisit this discussion until we have definitive guidance from the Board.  As it stands, we don't actually know how the Board is thinking about these recommendations.  To consider modifying approved recommendations is a significant step that should not be taken lightly and without complete information.

Thanks,
Greg