[council] GNSO Comment on FY23 Budget and FY 23-27 OFP

John McElwaine john.mcelwaine at nelsonmullins.com
Mon Jan 31 23:20:30 UTC 2022

Dear GNSO Council,

I am forwarding a draft of the Council's comment on the Fiscal Years 23-27 Operating and Financial Plan and FY 23 Budget.  As is usual in this process, we have a clock ticking on this comment period, which closes 07 February 22, so the SCBO wanted to get you a draft to review as soon as it was ready.  We have one more SCBO call scheduled this Wednesday morning and I will get an updated version circulated to Councilors by EOD on Wednesday.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or revisions to this draft, please feel free to share those.

Kind regards,

John

[https://www.nelsonmullins.com/img/ecard-logo-125.png]
JOHN C. MCELWAINE  PARTNER
john.mcelwaine at nelsonmullins.com<mailto:john.mcelwaine at nelsonmullins.com>
LIBERTY CENTER | SUITE 600
151 MEETING STREET | CHARLESTON, SC 29401
T 843.534.4302   F 843.722.8700
101 CONSTITUTION AVENUE, NW | SUITE 900
WASHINGTON, D.C.,  20001
T 202.689.2939   F 202.689.2860
NELSONMULLINS.COM<https://www.nelsonmullins.com>    VCARD<https://www.nelsonmullins.com/people/john-mcelwaine/vcard>  VIEW BIO<https://www.nelsonmullins.com/people/john-mcelwaine>

Confidentiality Notice
This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately either by phone (800-237-2000) or reply to this e-mail and delete all copies of this message.