[council] [gnso-secs] Motion for the Initiation of the GNSO Guidance Process on Applicant Support

Devan Reed devan.reed at icann.org
Fri Jul 15 18:08:21 UTC 2022

Dear Kurt,

Thank you for proposing this amendment.

Next steps are as follows:
Philippe Fouquart and Sebastien Ducos, as submitter and seconder of the motion, will consider it and come back to council either:

-          accepting the amendment as friendly, at which point the Council during the July monthly meeting will vote on the amended motion text

-          not accepting the amendment as friendly, at which point the Council will first vote on the proposed amendment. There will then be a second vote either on the motion text as originally submitted, or as amended, pending the outcome of the first vote.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Devan