[council] Revised Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) Policy Status Report (PSR)

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Jul 18 14:25:58 UTC 2022

Dear Councilors,

Please see the email below, sent on behalf of our colleagues from the Global Domains & Strategy team.  The revised UDPR Policy Status Report is attached and at: https://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/udrp-status-report-13jul22-en.pdf.
 Kind Regards,
Julie
Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

Dear Councilors,

Please find attached the Revised Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) Policy Status Report (PSR). This version has been updated to include feedback received from Public Comments<https://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/proceeding/policy-status-report-uniform-domain-name-dispute-resolution-policy-udrp-03-03-2022>.

In terms of next steps, the GNSO Council may wish to consider the report as part of its scoping exercise for Phase 2 of the planned Rights Protection Mechanisms PDP, including for its determination on recommended next steps.

We thank the Council and its members in advance for reviewing the revised report, and we are available to support discussions on next steps, if needed.

Please let us know if you have questions or need additional information.

Sincerely,

 ICANN Org Global Domains & Strategy team