[council] REMINDER: Small Team Responses to SubPro Question Set 4 and New Question Set 5

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Jul 26 19:01:05 UTC 2022

Dear Councilors,

This is a reminder to see the attached small team’s proposed responses to Question Set #4 for your review.  Please also note the following action items from the GNSO Council meeting on 21 July:

Action Items: GNSO Councilors to provide input on the list, if any, in one week (by Wednesday, 27 July) for SubPro Question Set #4 and in two weeks (by Wednesday, 03 August) for Question Set #5.

Per the action items, your input, if any, on Question Set #4 is due tomorrow, Wednesday, 27 July.

With kind regards,
Julie
Julie Hedlund, Policy Director