[council] ACTION PLEASE READ: ICANN74 registration to sessions

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Jun 2 15:54:18 UTC 2022

Dear all,

As you will have noticed, registration to ICANN74 sessions is a little different this time around 😊

All councilors have been added to the GNSO Council sessions automatically. However, you may be on the waitlist for other sessions. You may have planned to travel but not be able to make it, and have changed your status from on-site to remote.

In ALL cases, you must DOWNLOAD THE SESSIONS TO YOUR CALENDARS.

Downloading the sessions (Schedule/ My Agenda/ Export/ Export my Agenda (ics) to your calendar ensures your registration is complete for each session, and therefore open to being changed from a waitlist seat to an in-session seat should another member cancel their seat, or the room allocation change to a bigger one for instance. It also means, should you change your attendee status to remote, another member can benefit from your seat.

Please contact gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org> if you have any questions,

Thank you,

Nathalie