[council] Call for Councilor Volunteers - SubPro Question Set #4

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Wed Jun 22 12:48:24 UTC 2022

Steve and Councilors,

If I could recommend having the first call without GDS staff so that we can get ourselves organized and have open and frank conversations about the response I actually thing that that will be important.  Perhaps having GDS join us at the second call after we have ourselves a little more organized would be better.

Thanks.

Jeff

[cid:image001.png at 01D88614.D501C300]
Jeffrey J. Neuman