[council] EPDP Phase 2 Small Team Update

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Mar 1 10:27:54 UTC 2022

Dear All,

On behalf of Sebastien Ducos, lead for the EPDP Phase 2 Small Team, I am sharing with you a proposed initial response to the ICANN Board’s letter of 24 January. The idea would be that this letter is sent by the end of this week in advance of the ICANN Board – GNSO Council joint meeting at ICANN73 during which this topic is expected to be discussed further.

For your information, you will find below the most recent communication to the EPDP Phase 2 small team that sets out the proposed next steps to provide the GNSO Council with a response to the questions outlined in the assignment by the end of March. This will hopefully allow the Council to consider this input and agree on the next steps during its April meeting, or if additional time is needed, the May Council meeting at the latest. Note that you’ll have a further opportunity to discuss the timeline and proposed next steps during the upcoming Council meeting at ICANN73.

If you have any concerns/comments about the attached letter, please indicate so on the list at the latest by Thursday 3 March.

Best regards,

Marika