[council] [gnso-secs] On in 30 mins: joint GNSO & GAC Session 16:30 AST - 20:30 UTC

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon Mar 7 20:07:15 UTC 2022

Dear all,

In addition to the below, could all those intending to speak, please join early for sound checks.

The sound check text can be found here: “Hello, my name is ______________ and I am participating during this session in a speaking role. I am testing my audio and my speaking pace to confirm whether all language service providers are able to hear me clearly. If you would like me to repeat this test, please let me know. Thank you.”

A reminder that this session is being interpreted and transcribed, please speak slowly and clearly after stating your name.

Kind regards,

Nathalie