[council] On today ! Joint GNSO Council Wrap Up Session!

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Mar 10 13:42:53 UTC 2022

Dear all,

The GNSO Council Wrap Up meeting is on in little under an hour. Please ensure to:

  *   Sign in with your FULL NAME. If you haven’t, and notice once you’re logged into today’s webinar room, you will need to log out and back in again. Failure to do so may result in removal from the room.
  *   Join early for the soundcheck if you intend to speak.
  *   When you speak ensure you have ALL notifications turned off and are using a headset.
  *   Have the soundcheck text to hand: “Hello, my name is ______________ and I am participating during this session in a speaking role. I am testing my audio and my speaking pace to confirm whether all language service providers are able to hear me clearly. If you would like me to repeat this test, please let me know. Thank you.”
  *   Remember this call will be interpreted, please state your name, speak slowly and loudly.

KEY POINTS TO REMEMBER:

  *   Email and calendar invitations will not be sent out for ICANN73  sessions.
  *   You will need to register to the ICANN73 website [icann.zoom.us]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/icann.zoom.us/rec/share/iIoxWhSuDevyDaBSqT50bv_w5P8QH-x-fUtBC0Ei-oeYW1tDlX0J0OWtNny1MU1t.NjF5vbmr2Oo6za5e__;!!PtGJab4!u4EQM6GXbS_ZRNYz9E8S4A2peqAEywelpJfWe2bKunRxep15i97_tADGg9YcZS4_2j4bvSU$> and download the sessions you are interested in to your individual calendars.

ICANN73 SESSIONS WHERE COUNCILOR ATTENDANCE IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED:

GNSO Council Wrap Up
Thursday 10 March 2022 at 10:30 local time (14:30 UTC)

ADDITIONAL SESSIONS OF INTEREST TO COUNCILORS:

  *   Thursday 10 March: Discussion Forum on Geopolitical Legislative and Regulatory Developments, followed by the ICANN Public Forum and the ICANN Public Board Meeting.

Please reach out the gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org> should you run into any issues.

Kind regards,

Nathalie