[council] FW: [gnso-secs] ISPCP GNSO Councilor Representative for 2022-2024

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon May 2 07:55:34 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Please see below the notification from the ISPCP Chair regarding Osvaldo Novoa’s election as incoming councilor for 2022 – 2024. He will be seated during the ICANN75 Annual General meeting and will replace Philippe Fouquart who will have completed his second and last term on the GNSO Council.

Whilst we are delighted to welcome Osvaldo back on the GNSO Council, we will also be very sad to see Philippe go!

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Nathalie