[council] Reminder RSVP: ICANN74 GNSO Council dinner Monday 13 June 2022

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu May 5 17:24:38 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Even though ICANN74 is the very first iteration of a hybrid meeting, the aim is for councilors on-site in the Hague to be able to convene for a traditional GNSO Council dinner on Monday 13 June 2022, at the end of Day 1.

As a reminder, this is an informal gathering for councilors to be able to get to know each other. Each councilor pays for their own meal, menu prices will be communicated ahead of time.

Sebastien Ducos has very kindly accepted to take on the role of Council dinner sponsor and will therefore find a venue, and take care of organizing the event. The dinner will be held close to the World Forum, a very short cab ride away at the most.

In order for Sebastien to proceed with his research in an informed manner, would you please RSVP to gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org> with the following details:

  1.  Will you be travelling to the Hague?
  2.  Will you be attending the Monday 13th June 2022 Council dinner?
  3.  Do you have any food allergies or intolerances we would need to be informed of?

Thank you in advance for your responses! Once we have received them all, a venue selection will be made and of course shared on the Council mailing list.

Kindest regards,

Nathalie