[council] FW: [gnso-secs] RySG GNSO Councilors for 2023

Devan Reed devan.reed at icann.org
Fri May 20 15:15:26 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Please see below the names of the RySG councilors who will be seated, or seated once more, at the GNSO Council during the Administrative part of the meeting during ICANN75.

We are delighted to see that Kurt will be with us for another two-year term and are very happy to welcome Nacho Amadoz to GNSO Council! Maxim will be sorely missed.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Devan