[council] Discussion - Applicant Support Program and the GGP

McGrady, Jr., Paul D. PMcGrady at taftlaw.com
Mon May 30 14:16:59 UTC 2022

Thanks Kurt.

In my follow up emails with Jeff Neuman on this I am no longer clear on what a GGP is.  Is it policy or is it implementation?  If both, how do we determine what it is that we are feeding into it?  And, how do we separate out and include somewhat benign issues like applicant support but not use the “lightweight tool” to tackle something as heavy as applicant freedom of speech which somehow got lumped in?  I’m open minded that the GGP might have a role here, but first we have to answer a lot of questions.  I hope Council leadership will find some time for a detailed discussion of this while we are together in The Hague.

Best,
Paul

Taft     /
Paul D. McGrady, Jr.
Partner
PMcGrady at taftlaw.com<mailto:PMcGrady at taftlaw.com>
Dir: 312.836.4094   |   Cell: 312.882.5020
Tel: 312.527.4000   |   Fax: 312.754.2354
111 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 2800
Chicago, Illinois 60601-3713

Download vCard<http://www.taftlaw.com/vcard/PMcGrady@taftlaw.com>
taftlaw.com<http://www.taftlaw.com>

This message may contain information that is attorney-client privileged, attorney work product or otherwise confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, use and disclosure of this message are prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.